Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Emotive Languges

A few weeks ago. In English class we made emotional pictures and some presentation we made this because we learned new word. We also use this word to advertise and use for our documentary. At first I didn’t know that Gmail was easy to use so we use google doc in google doc we made a list of emotions language. I create the emotive language to use in advertisement to describe it.
pastedGraphic.pdf I also learned about creative comments a creative comments is a image that we are allowed to use. After I learned about the creative comments. I use a web sit called flickr   because in flickr their are creative comments pictures. The other web sit that I use to edits  word to my picture is called Picnik in Picnik I can put the emotive language.



No comments:

Post a Comment